I've had a few people contact me that are still interested in joining, and since I'll be starting college this coming Monday as well I've decided to extend the deadline an extra 2 months. You now have until Friday, October 31st, 2014
to complete and submit an entry.
First contest for PRIZES
3-Month Premium Membership,
, one fully colored/shaded piece of up to three characters of your choice with a detailed background 2nd Place:
, one fully colored piece of up to two characters with no background3rd Place:
, one lineart of up to two characters with no backgroundRULES
- Contest entries must be original artwork; this means no bases, tracing, copying, etc. References are allowed, but please make sure you give credit where it is due. Any entries submitted that are not original work will be disqualified.
- More than one entry is allowed.
- Entries may be in any form: digital, traditional, or literature.
- Entires should be submitted to DeiSayu-FC. Also, please contact me via note or comment when you submit an entry.
- All entries should include Deidara and Sayuri
Entries will be judged on:
- Concept - the more original your idea is, the better your chances of winning.
- Quality - if your entry looks like it was thrown together last minute, it will most likely not do very well. This has nothing to do with your artistic skill level.
You ought to know who Deidara is
Profile: Sayuri YamisatsuBasic Info
Name: Yamisatsu Sayuri
Birthday: May 23rd
Weight: 94.4 lbs / 42.8 kg
Height: 4'10'' / 152 cm
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Teal
Skin tone: Pale, peach hue
Voice: Soft; warm tone; mezzo-soprano
Typical clothing: Sky-blue top with matching partial skirt over black shorts; mesh elbow, torso, and knee protectors, belt featuring Yamisatsu clan symbol; black sandals
Physical qualities: Angular face with high cheekbones; doe-eyed; wavy, mid-back length hair worn in half ponytail; long, slender legs
Social status: Special Jonin
Hobbies: Swimming; taking walks; sketching; attending festivals with friends
Habits: Stammers when nervous
Goals: Attain the respect of her family and community; become a stronger kunoichi
Fears: Snakes; failure
Please contact me with any questions; best of luck to all!