UPDATE: The contest deadline is next week and I have yet to receive any entries. If you are currently working on an entry and need an extension of the deadline, please let me know. If not, the contest will be canceled and no prizes will be distributed.
First contest for
From now until Thursday, July 31st, 2014
, submit entries to win:PRIZES
3-Month Premium Membership,
, one fully colored/shaded piece of up to three characters of your choice with a detailed background 2nd Place:
, one fully colored piece of up to two characters with no background3rd Place:
, one lineart of up to two characters with no backgroundRULES
- Contest entries must be original artwork; this means no bases, tracing, copying, etc. References are allowed, but please make sure you give credit where it is due. Any entries submitted that are not original work will be disqualified.
- More than one entry is allowed.
- Entries may be in any form: digital, traditional, or literature.
- Entires should be submitted to DeiSayu-FC. Also, please contact me via note or comment when you submit an entry.
- All entries should include Deidara and Sayuri
Entries will be judged on:
- Concept - the more original your idea is, the better your chances of winning.
- Quality - if your entry looks like it was thrown together last minute, it will most likely not do very well. This has nothing to do with your artistic skill level.
You ought to know who Deidara is
Profile: Sayuri YamisatsuBasic Info
Name: Yamisatsu Sayuri
Birthday: May 23rd
Weight: 94.4 lbs / 42.8 kg
Height: 4'10'' / 152 cm
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Teal
Skin tone: Pale, peach hue
Voice: Soft; warm tone; mezzo-soprano
Typical clothing: Sky-blue top with matching partial skirt over black shorts; mesh elbow, torso, and knee protectors, belt featuring Yamisatsu clan symbol; black sandals
Physical qualities: Angular face with high cheekbones; doe-eyed; wavy, mid-back length hair worn in half ponytail; long, slender legs
Social status: Special Jonin
Hobbies: Swimming; taking walks; sketching
Habits: Stammers when nervous
Goals: Attain the respect of her family and community; become a stronger kunoichi
Please contact me with any questions; best of luck to all!